Stormwater Advisory Board
This board consists of seven members appointed by the Mayor and approved by the Board of Mayor and Aldermen. All members shall serve until their successor is appointed.
The Stormwater Advisory Board (SWAB) shall hold regular monthly meetings as needed, but no less than once per quarter and such special meetings as the SWAB may find necessary.
Agendas and Minutes
To access a PDF version of the most recent agenda or minutes or to download agendas and minutes from previous months, please visit the Agendas and Minutes page. COMING SOON....
Members and Term Expirations
- With Term - Clif Hutson
- City Administrator - Gerald Herman
- Planning Department Representative - Reed Hillen
- Finance Department Representative - Jason Barnes
- Public Services Representative - Joe Moss
- Representative employed or retired from a business establishment - Don Belmont
- Citizen residing within the City limits - vacant