Finance FAQs

Contact Information

Who do I speak with about my property taxes?

Call 615-672-4350, ext. 2100.

Property Tax Information


Who needs a business license?

The City follows the State Business Tax Act when determining who needs a business license. Most businesses are required to obtain a City business license. You may call 615-672-4350, ext. 2100 for more information concerning business licenses.

Business License Information


Do I need a separate business license for the City and County?

Yes, if the county you reside in has a business license program, you will need to apply for a license with the county.

Business License Information