Travel Team Policy and Fees
They City of White House provides the opportunity for children to participate in an organized baseball or softball team by co-sponsoring the White House Dixie Youth League and the Parks and Recreation league in the fall. Teams in these leagues have the first priority for field usage.
When space is available, baseball and softball fields may be reserved by outside teams or "travel teams" (for practices or games) by paying the field rental fee and supplying the required insurance coverage to the Parks and Recreation Department. An outside team is defined as one that does not belong to any of the approved leagues listed above.
- Travel teams may not use fields without a reservation.
- A Field Pass will be issued by the Parks and Recreation Department as proof of a reservation.
- Before a field will be reserved, all travel teams must supply a Certificate of Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 General Liability naming the City of White House as an Additional Insured on the team's policy.
- When the dugout gates are locked, the field is closed. No exceptions. The Parks Department rain out line is 615-616-1024.
- Entering the fields by any method while the gates are locked is prohibted and unlawful. 1st offense is one (1) year probation for the head coach and coaching staff. 2nd offense is a one (1) year suspension from using the fields for the head coach and coaching staff.
- $15.00 per 1.5 hour reservation without lights
- $25.00 per 1.5 hour reservation with lights
- No lights for Field 1