The White House Police Department is responsible for:
- Protecting the citizens of White House from crime
- Investigating and apprehending those individuals who are suspected of breaking federal, state, or local laws within the City limits
- Enforcing City ordinances and traffic laws
- Providing traffic control on the streets and City schools
- Providing public information and education to the schools, citizen groups, and to the public about crime prevention, self-protection, and the illegal use of narcotics.
The Patrol Division does not just write traffic citations but far more. The Patrol Division is devoted to making the roads of White House the SAFEST they can be. We perform residential and business patrol along with accident investigation.