If you would like to receive a notification email when new public notices are published, please complete this from.
Board of Mayor and Aldermen
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of White House, Tennessee, will meet in regular session on Thursday, April 20, 2017, for the purpose of hearing the following:
1. Ordinance 17-05: An ordinance amending the Municipal Code Title 18, Chapter 2 Sewer Use Ordinance, section 18-201. Second Reading.
2. Ordinance 17-06: An ordinance amending the Municipal Code Title 18, Chapter 5 Stormwater Utility Ordinance, section 18-512. Second Reading.
3. Ordinance 17-07: An ordinance amending the Zoning Map for a 0.80 acre property relative to Robertson County Tax Map 107B, Group A, Parcels 9.00 & 32.00 from R-20, Low Density Residential, to R-10, High Density Residential. Second Reading.
4. Ordinance 17-08: An ordinance amending the Zoning Map for a 18.7 acre property relative to Robertson County Tax Map 106, Parcel 190.00 from C-4, Office/Professional Service District, to C-2, General Commercial. Second Reading.
The meeting will take place at 7:00 pm at the Billy S. Hobbs Municipal Center located at 105 College Street.
The following ordinances and resolution were passed at the March 16, 2017, Board of Mayor and Aldermen meeting:
1. Ordinance 17-02: An ordinance the Municipal Code Title 2, Chapter 2 Library Board, Section 2-210 Schedule of fines, services, and damages.
2. Ordinance 17-03: An ordinance amending the zoning map for a 24.4 acre property relative to Sumner County Tax Map 77, Parcels 085.00 and 086.01 from C-1, Central Business District, to NCRPUD, Neighborhood Center Residential Planned Unit Development.
- Ordinance 17-04: An ordinance amending the Municipal Code Title 18, Chapter 3 Sewer Rates, Fees, and Charges.
- Resolution 17-02: A resolution adopting Section 125 Premium Only Plan for plan year ending March 31, 2018.
Kerry Harville, City Recorder